Details of Bus Services and Timetables in the Easingwold & Villages area
There are a number of bus services conecting Easingwold and the local Villages with each other and the major towns of York and Thirsk.
Details of these services are given below, together with information on major coach servces nearby and also for the the local "Moors Bus", which allows you to travel from Easingwold out into the wild North Yorks Moors for the day.
So why not leave your car here while you explore the area ad let somebody else do the driving for a change! Just click on the images below to download the timetables of the bus services described.
I have tried to list all the bus services in the wider Easingwold and Villages area. If you know of any other bus services I have missed or errors in the services I have listed, I would be grateful if you could send me details via firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Bus Company telephone contact details are normally included on the timetables when you download them.
A direct bus service from Easingwold to Pately Bridge and Grassington in Warfedale?
Yes - its really true and you can download the timetable here!
Bus Services for Easingwold and the western Villages into York.
Monday To Saturday (not Bank Holidays)
Bus Services for Helmsley - Easingwold - York.
Monday To Saturday (not Bank Holidays)
- Route Number: 31X (Stephensons)
- Route Description: York - Rawcliffe - Skelton - Shipton by Beningbrough - Easingwold - Crayke - Husthwaite - Coxwold - Byland Abbey - Wass - Ampleforth - Oswaldkirk - Sproxton - Helmsley - Kirkbymoorside
Bus Services for Easingwold, Stillington, Huby and Sutton on the Forest to York.
Monday To Sunday (incl. Bank Holidays)
- Route Number 40 (Reliance Motor Services)
- Route Description: Easingwold - Crayke -Stillington -Huby -Sutton on the Forest - Eastmoor (Ind Est) - Wigginton -York Hospital - York - York Railway Station - Askham Bryan
Bus Services for Easingwold and the western and southern villages from York to Thirsk
Monday To Sunday (incl Bank Holidays)
- Route Number 30 & 30X (Reliance Motor Services)
- Route Description: Thirsk - Bagby - Birdforth - Thormanby - Raskelf - Easingwold - Alne - Tollerton - Shipton by Beningbrough - Skelton - Clifton - York Railway Station - York Centre - York College - Askham Bryan
Easingwold to York College & Askham Bryan - College Days only
- Route Number 58 (John Smiths)
- Route Description:Thirsk - Bagby - Carlton Husthwaite - Easingwold - Shipton - Clifton - York Centre - Railway Station - York College - Askham Bryan (College)
Shopping service From Easingwold Villages to Boroughbridge (& Morrisons Supermarket).
Mondays Only (including Bank Holidays)
- Route Number 2 (Atkinsons)
- Route Description: Raskelf - Easingwold - Tollerton - Alne - Flawith - Helperby - Thornton Bridge - Milby - Boroughbridge
Oulston - Husthswaite - Coxwold - Kilburn - Thirsk Circular
Monday and Friday Only (not Bank Holidays)
- Route Number 150 (Stephensons)
- Route Description: Thirsk - Bagby - Balk - Kilburn - Coxwold - Oulston - Huthswaite - Coxwold - Kilburn - Balk - Bagby - Thirsk0
Easingwold - Husthwaite - Coxwold - Byland Abbey - Wass
Monday to Friday (School Service taking fare passengers)
- Route Number 12
- Route Description: Easingwold - Husthwaite - Coxwold - Byland Abbey - Wass
812 Easingwold - York - Ripon - Fountains Abbey - Pateley Bridge - Grassington
Spend a Sunday in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales by bus from Easingwold - bus arrives in Grassington at 11:15 am giving you plenty of time!
No parking worries in Grassington- its simple really - just leave your car at home and use the Dalesbus!
Visit Tulip Inn - Burn Hall and discover a hotel offering something a little different. Fine food, comfortable accommodation and a very warm Yorkshire welcome will make your experience unforgettable, more.
Easingwold Tourist Information
Tel 01347 821530
Fax 01347 821530
It's a fact
Our lovely Village of Crayke is widely believed to be the Hill up which the Grand Old Duke of York marched his ten thousand men and then marched them down again - presumably on returning to York!